Origins High School is a district public school that prepares students for success in college by building on strengths and being attentive to individual needs. We make it a priority to know students and families well through our advisory program. Our inquiry-based curriculum asks students to develop questions, conduct research, and prepare in-depth projects that exhibit their learning. Origins’ challenging liberal arts education is grounded in small group work, reading analysis, and an emphasis on writing. Students present portfolios of work to panels of teachers and community members twice a year and as a graduation requirement. At Origins, we graduate students that are active, confident learners and problem-solvers. Follow on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for further updates.
Important COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
School Visitor Policy
All visitors (age 12 and older) must show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter a DOE building. Visitors do not include students attending school in a DOE building. Acceptable proof of vaccination is one of the following:
- A CDC Vaccination Card(Open external link); a photo or photocopy is also acceptable.
- A NYC Vaccination Record(Open external link) or other official immunization record from within or outside the US, including from a health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC COVID Safe App on Android(Open external link) or iOS(Open external link).
- Excelsior Pass or Excelsior Pass Plus(Open external link).
- DOE COVID-19 Vaccine Portal(Open external link).
Origins High School & District 22 Updates:
- Student COVID-19 Testing Consent Form: English; Español; Pусский; عربي; اردو; 中国人; Kreyòl Ayisyen;
- 2021-22 PWC Consent Form Click HERE
- 2020-21 Directory Information Notice & Opt Out Form for the National Student Clearinghouse: HERE
- OHS COVID Grading Policy: Read it in: English; Arabic; Creole; Chinese; Russian; Spanish.
- Please UPDATE your Emergency Contact Form (Blue Card) Here.
- Gym Clothes Ordering: CLICK HERE TO ORDER PHYS ED CLOTHES
For more Information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 891 0037
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Mr. Yahya Haoumi to request assistance.