Origins High School is a district public school that prepares students for success in college by building on strengths and being attentive to individual needs. We make it a priority to know students and families well through our advisory program. Our inquiry-based curriculum asks students to develop questions, conduct research, and prepare in-depth projects that exhibit their learning. Origins’ challenging liberal arts education is grounded in small group work, reading analysis, and an emphasis on writing. Students present portfolios of work to panels of teachers and community members twice a year and as a graduation requirement. At Origins, we graduate students that are active, confident learners and problem-solvers. Follow on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for further updates.
Important COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
Request for a Grade Change:
Parents can request that any of their child’s PASSING GRADES be changed to CR for credit. A CR will not affect your GPA. Click HERE to request the change.
Water Testing Results at Origins High School (05/20/2021):
NYC Schools Account:
Did you know that you can track your child’s education on any computer, phone, or tablet? You can also sign the COVID-19 consent form, right in the NYC Schools Account (NYCSA). To create an account, please CLICK HERE
Origins High School & District 22 Updates:
- Student COVID-19 Testing Consent Form: English; Español; Pусский; عربي; اردو; 中国人; Kreyòl Ayisyen;
- OHS Synchronous Schedule (All Grades): Click HERE
- 2020-2021 School Year Calendar HERE
- 2020-21 Directory Information Notice & Opt Out Form for the National Student Clearinghouse: HERE
- OHS COVID Grading Policy: Read it in: English; Arabic; Creole; Chinese; Russian; Spanish.
- Please UPDATE your Emergency Contact Form (Blue Card) Here.
- Gym Clothes Ordering: CLICK HERE TO ORDER PHYS ED CLOTHES
For more Information, please contact us at: email@example.com or (718) 891 0037
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Mr. Yahya Haoumi to request assistance.