Origins High School is a district public school that prepares students for success in college by building on strengths and being attentive to individual needs. We make it a priority to know students and families well through our advisory program. Our inquiry-based curriculum asks students to develop questions, conduct research, and prepare in-depth projects that exhibit their learning. Origins’ challenging liberal arts education is grounded in small group work, reading analysis, and an emphasis on writing. Students present portfolios of work to panels of teachers and community members twice a year and as a graduation requirement. At Origins, we graduate students that are active, confident learners and problem-solvers. Follow on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for further updates.
How to activate your DOE Student Account in order to access summer school remotely?
- Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number.
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
How to access your courses and complete assignments?
Summer school students will complete their work on iLearnNYC, an online learning management system. iLearnNYC can be accessed through TeachHub:
- Go to TeachHub(Open external link).
- Sign in with their DOE account credentials.
- Click the dark blue iLearnNYC icon.
- You should be signed in automatically. Once in iLearnNYC, you can see your courses, meet your teacher, review course content, and more.
Do you need more help?
Click HERE to watch a video tutorial.
To watch the OHS Graduation ceremony, please click HERE
Class of 2020 Graduation Website CLICK HERE
Updates and Announcements :
School Re-Opening Updates (07/08/2020):
Please submit home contact info below:
FREE Internet Access!
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, new Internet Essentials customers will receive TWO FREE months of Internet service. To apply, click HERE
To read this letter in your native language, please CLICK HERE
Gym Clothes Ordering:
For more Information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 891 0037
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Mr. Yahya Haoumi to request assistance.